SF Cutters -- brought to you originally by the Option key in Final Cut -- is having a meeting September 23. The meeting is at Adobe at 601 Townsend at 7th in San Francisco.
This meeting is not free (but there's a great raffle, and 6:30 pizza sponored by Singular Software and drinks and cookies sponsored by Pixelflow); sign up for access. Here's the current agenda:
- Karl Soule from Adobe: New RED / Adobe workflows with metadata, and plugins Freeform and Mocha for AE
- Bruce Sharpe of Singular Software: PluralEyes - sync your audio and video without sinking your project
- Mark Spencer on 3D in Apple Motion
- Tery William of AJA: NEW products for 3D production
- Jin Joo of CinemaSports
- Jason LaBatt and Michelle Ortega show excerpts from "Adult Beginner Ballet"
- info tables with Patrick Sculley of Pixelfow, Bruce Sharpe of Singular Software, Tery Williams of AJA, Damon Hampson of Peachpit Press, and Skye Christiansen of Ninth Street Screening Room