There's a few more in this grab bag from previous AEP posts, some of which were also listed by Trish and Chris:
- Jonas Hummelstrand's Greenscreen and Bluescreen Checklist
- Alex Lindsay's Greenscreen Primers at PVC
- Chris Meyer's quick overview of Keylight on Adobe Video Workshop that gets right to the point.
- Chris Meyer posted An Illuminating Discussion: PVC writers weigh in on what they would recommend for a lighting kit.
- After Effects CS4 Help has nice succinct overview and tips, updated in CS5 as Keying introduction and resources and Compositing and transparency overview and resources.
- Mark Christiansen's chapter in AE Studio Techniques, which covers the Keylight filter in After Effects and much beyond. A small portion of his info was released in book teasers, Color Keying in After Effects CS3 and a video presentation of Keylight.
- Video training on Keylight and a greenscreen book from Toolfarm
- Toolfarm later added In Depth: Keying: Introduction & Frequently Asked Questions about Shooting Greenscreen and In Depth: Keying: Pre-Processing Greenscreen Footage for Keying
- Tutorials on 'super tight' garbage mattes in After Effects
- 9 Tools for live chroma keying, from Topher Welsh
- Amidst other advice Adam Wilt says use Chroma Smoothing in Final Cut, as quoted in an AEP post Jaggies on Chroma Key.
- A personal observation under a deadline -- duplicating a layer with a-bit-too-aggressive key on hair can help give the hair some extra blending detail.
- Fxguide's 'Art of' Keying (history and survey to 2005) & more
- Alex Lindsay's explanations of AE's Color Difference Keyer (a sample from the Composite Toolkit) will feed your head and help you understand some of what goes on behind the scenes in keying filters. The link is broken for now but you can see similar logic (with nodes instead of pre-comping isolated channels) in the Overview of the Color Difference Keyer in Conduit.
- from Masters of Visual Effects, a 30-minute video on keying and procedural mattes hosted by Stu Maschwitz
- Chris Zwar has "Thoughts on keying" in 3 parts - Technology, The Myth of the Single Click, and Compositing
- How to Light Wrap: Blending composite edges with and without 3rd party filters, an AEP roundup
Premium Beat introduced keying in Keying Fundamentals in Adobe After Effects. For more, see Todd Kopriva's outline of a set of four video tutorials on color keying by Andrew Devis.
Better Keying from Production to Post was a free class on green screen. Sponsored by Tiffen, the webinar featured Marco Paolini and Richard Harrington.
Jeff Foster, author of The Green Screen Handbook, was the host of a series on Splice Vine, August: Keying / Matting. See also FxGuide's Art of Keying and The Art of Roto, both by Mike Seymour, 'Super tight' garbage mattes in After Effects, and Rotoscoping tips on AEPortal archive. Here's Best Practices in Software Keying, from Jeff Foster's video2brain course Fundamentals of Compositing, Tracking, and Roto Techniques with After Effects: