- Complex comps and high-resolution images are rendered smoothly.
- Larger RAM previews allow you to view long comps in one pass.
- Memory-intensive features like HDR and floating-point color are easier to use.
- Your image caches can be much larger, which means more green bars and less re-rendering.
- Low-memory errors are virtually eliminated."
April 2, 2010
In Faster, After Effects product manager Michael Coleman shares a bit more on "an exciting aspect of After Effects CS5 -- it's faster. This is related to our 64-bit announcement back in October. In case you missed the announcement, After Effects CS5 will be native 64-bit. In previous posts, I've talked about the every-day advantages that CS5 has over its predecessors. When you have access to enough RAM: