December 16, 2009

Sneak peek of Flash CS5 + physics demo

Lee Brimelow posted a Sneak peek of Flash CS5:

"I just uploaded a new video that shows all of the exciting new features coming in Flash CS5. In a previous video I focused on the new iPhone development features but this video shows the rest of the cool stuff we have in store for you. This includes the XFL format, the new text engine, and the one and only Deco tool. Again, this is a prerelease version so everything is subject to change."

Update: iPhone and physics demos of CS5 (via CS5.org),

1 comment:

Menzoic said...

Yea I saw that too. Then I started looking for tutorials. Looks like adobe left out the physics panel but left in the Physics API. You can still use the native Physics using Actionscript.

I found this tutorial

http://heftybyte.com/?p=36