There's floating point support, and the fluid simulation filters especially will benefit from GPU optimization, supported at the maximum in NVidia GeForce 200 or 400 series or Quadro 5800. Many of these are unique filters from the Flame and Smoke world, and several are very similar to other AE filters. Monsters GT was acquired in the purchase of SpeedSix, adding to GenArts stable of AE filter sets that include Sapphire, Tinder, and particleIllusion. Monsters GT features these tools:
- Stylize effects such as CCTV, NightVision and Brush
- Warps and distort effects such as HeatHaze, Puddle and Ripple
- Particle effects such as Rain, Smoke and Snow
- Fluidz, a set of plug-ins that use the power of 2d fluid dynamics to create Fire and fluid flow simulations (was in Raptors)
- Trailz, a set of plug-ins that create a variety of smooth, particulate and stop-motion trails (was in Raptors).