As the teams release more info, you'll find more on Adobe Blogs. John Nack has the first round-up of external resources in (CS)4 On The Floor!
For the continuing blow-by-blow on AE, Todd Kopriva, keeper of the docs, is keeping track new resources at After Effects region of interest. Also, you might watch AE product manager Michael Coleman's Keyframes blog for more information.
Chris & Trish Meyer are at the ready with After Effects CS4 New Creative Techniques at Lynda.com, which has previews for the other products too. There's more at ProVideoCoalition, Layers Magazine, and elsewhere:
- Chris & Trish have an After Effects CS4 quick tour
- Mark Christiansen posted a video about 3D in Photoshop/AE
- Richard Harrington has a video look at Photoshop CS4 User Interface Changes
- Stu Maschwitz on the Mini-Flowchart
- Zoom in Online has overviews, podcasts and tutorials starting
- Creative Mac has Adobe CS4: Six Things to Keep In Mind
- Real World Illustrator has CS4 facts and more
- Angie Taylor showed off After Effects CS4 at IBC
- Flash CS4 Feature Tour from Lee Brimelow
- Layers Magazine has a CS4 Learning Center with video reviews and tips for most of the CS4 applications, including After Effects.
- Mylenium has nice in-depth overviews of AE CS4 and 3D in PS
But wait, there's more: Check out Russell Brown's PS CS4 tutorials on AdobeTV; here's CS4 3D Mesh from Grayscale: