The After Effects: Effects A-Z tip series from Motionworks continues with guest host James Zwadlo demoing the Card Wipe transition effect in After Effects. Card Wipe (AE Help) and Matrix (from AE Scripts) are both easier to use than the Card Dance effect.
Update: here's the latest ones available in the series...
- The CC Flo Motion Effect January 30, 2012
- The Channel Blur Effect December 10, 2011 by maltaannon
- The Change Color Effect October 24, 2011 by Jack Grundy
- The Cell Pattern Effect October 8, 2011 by John Dickinson (makes rocks!)
- The Caustics Effect October 5, 2011 by Eran Stern
- The Cartoon Effect August 16, 2011 by Zola
- The CC Bender and Bend It Effects July 5, 2011 by Quba Michalski
Here's the list of previous posts on the Effects A-Z tip series from Motionworks.