There are less than 100 tickets left according to the organizers.
Here are the highlights so far:
- Free workshops sponsored by Adobe, Autodesk, Canon, and Red Giant.
- A vendor area, SuperMeet Digital Showcase opening 3:30 pm, with 35 software and hardware developers including AJA, Autodesk, Canon, Avid, Blackmagic Design Footagehead, G-Tech, Matrox, Maxon, Noise Industries, Red Giant, and others.
- Free food beginning at 5 pm and cash bars available.
- The spectacle of the World Famous Raffle -- prizes include a Canon EOS 5D Mark II HDSLR, AJA KiPro, NLE software, plug-ins, and more valued over $40,000.
- Smoke on Mac OS X
- AJA KiPro
- Music video "Destroy Me" - Jordan Livingston
- The New Speed Tools in FCP - Kevin Monahan
- Best Workflow for Canon File-Based Cameras - Joe Bogacz
- Motion 4 Does 3D - Mark Spencer
- Hand Held Hollywood - Taz Goldstein
- The Idea behind IDEO's LivingClimateChange - Matt Silverman